Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Thursday, February 14, 2008
I left work early today. I had a series of uncontrollable coughing fits that would come out of no where. I coughed myself until I was red eyed and tearing. It's kinda hard to talk to people when you can't even form words. So while I'm waiting for my doctor to get back into the office, I figured I'd make myself useful.
So here's two answers to random topics:
Two names you go by:
1. Christie because that's my name, and I like it.
2. Chris, but only my mom calls me that. And it's not often. If someone else calls me Chris, I won't answer.
Two things you're wearing right now:
1. Green sweats
2. A black and white keyhole top that does not go with my sweats at all. I actually wore it to work under a jacket, and I'm too lazy to take it off.
Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. I would want the relationship to never get stale. Is that even possible?
2. I would want my partner to give as much as I do. I was in a situation where I kept giving and he kept taking. We're no longer together, thank GOD.
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. I want the PB&J I just ate to stop sitting in my throat. Yeah, not feeling so hot.
2. A good night's sleep
Two companion animals you've had/have:
1. Bootsie, my cat who I have to share my food with, or she'll jack me for it at knife point. She's so greedy.
2. Sheba, my other kitty who likes to lie across my chest and put her tail in my face while I'm in bed on my laptop. She's so cute, but damn, she's heavy.
Two people you think will fill this out (i.e. you’re tagged!):
Two things you did last night:
1. Chit chatted on the phone
2. Coughed myself out of sleep
Two things you ate today:
2. Rooibos tea, oh wait, that's not food. I haven't eaten anything else today. Wait, does a cough drop count?
Two people you last talked to:
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Making a cup of tea because it makes me feel oh so much better.
2. Hoping that my time at work flies.
Two people who are no longer alive who you'd like to talk to:
1. Marvin Gaye..I just want him to sing.
2. Someone from the Mayan tribe. I want to know what's going to happen in 2012 when the Mayan calendar ends.
Two longest car rides:
1. New Jersey to Stone Mountain, Georgia..the family has done this drive plenty of times.
2. New Jersey to Ormand Beach, Florida..I was actually driving to Gainesville with my mom. She misread the directions and had us close to Daytona. We finally made it to Gainesville the next day after examining a map. Never again will I have my mom in control of reading me directions.
Two favorite holidays:
1. My birthday
2. Are there any others that matter?
Two favorite beverages:
1. Water..yes, I know I'm boring like that, but it's true.
2. Rooibos tea
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
In other news, I've come down with a cold or something. And I never get sick sick. It started out with a throat tickle. Then it turned into a painful cough, congestion (in the ears too), a ridiculous headache, cold sweat, and loss of appetite. I guess it doesn't help that I can't really taste anything. So why bother? Good news is that I'm on my way to 6 pack abs with all the coughing I've been doing. Seriously, my abs are sore.
Anyway, I hope everyone is doing better than I am. I'll be back to checking y'all out once my energy is back up.